To view the products i'm selling, click on "*SALE"

Friday, August 14, 2009

Estee Lauder Mascara - Review & for Sale

Estee Lauder MagnaScopic Maximum Volume Mascara. Bought this during Estee Lauder Staff Sale and I’m maniac enough to rush to the counter, try it on, and write a review about it. It comes in a lovely chucky plush tube in royal blue colour with fancy gold finishing that oozes out style and class. The size is just right where it sits in your hand well giving you the feel of quality & luxury. Definitely an eye-catching item when you gracefully fling it out from your purse. Looking inside, the wand is small, with spiral brushes that seemed widespread, not clogging up. So far so good.


On application, it glides over lashes smoothly with minimal clumping. The effect I saw: Thick, voluminous and longer lashes. It managed to separate my lashes, define them better and create the lengthy sexy lashes. My advice, one coating is enough to keep it subtle for normal days/ office look.

TIP #1: If you wish to add more drama, you MUST wait for the first layer to dry off before applying the 2nd layer. By doing that, you’ll avoiding clumping the lashes making them look messy and trashy. I was wearing glasses that day when I tried this mascara out. Even through my thick glasses, my eyes stood out with the lashes nicely defined. The effect is better than Estee Lauder’s Illusionist mascara which I’m now using.

TIP #2: To make sure you turn heads for a night outing, use a lash primer, using quick strokes in zig-zag motion from the base of your lashes and work your way up, outwards. Then apply the MagnaScopic Maxium Volume Mascara to create the lash extension look without actually wearing a falsey :-D

The mascara stayed on without smearing for at least 8 hours. After that, it started to smear a little. Removal of the mascara was not a problem too since I’m using Shu Eumura’s super cleansing oil. :) Definitely recommend it. Click here if you wanna know more.

Retail price is RM 85, i'm letting mine go (unopened, with box) at the price of RM 47




Same old style, leave me a message in my email beautyguruguru@gmail.com if you wanna order.
*Prices shown above excludes postage fee

No comments:

Post a Comment