To view the products i'm selling, click on "*SALE"

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Montagne Jeunesse Masque -


Hi ladies, remember my last Product Review on Montagne Jeunesse Fudge Sauna, Hot Vanila Masque? Click HERE for flash back. Well, this time i'm gonna write a reivew with Montagne Jeunesse Aromatherapy Masque.


I chose Aromatherapy Masque as i needed to relax a little for this weekend after being busy overseas and all. I do realise that this mask contains essential oils which may cause sensitivity to skin. Taking a deep breath, i used it anyhow. On the packaging, it says this mask is for Relaxing and Deep Cleansing.

Upon opening the package, the fragrance of lavender immediately arises, reminds me the smell of luxurious spa and relaxing massage. The texture of the mask was creamy, similar to the Fudge Sauna. Filling up my bathtub with warm water, i applied the mask over cleansed face, soak myself into the bath tub.... and Relax....

Throughout the 10 minute, the fragrance of essential oils (Lavender, Cinnamon, Rose flower oil, Frankincense oil and Orange oil) did not fade off. The strength of the fragrance was just nice, nothing too pungent, but soft and calming.
After the 10th minute, i wash off the mask with splashes of water. What's left behind is my relaxed mind and soft, soft skin.


The VERDICT - Skin was softer after use of this mask, but i couldn't tell on the part if it deeply cleanses my face.

Will i buy it again? - Yes, occasionaly. Only when i need to relax myself.

A packet of 15g = RM5.90, lasted me 3 times of usage.

My plan is to try out other masque under Montagne Jeunesse later on, as i think their product is worth a try :)

No comments:

Post a Comment