To view the products i'm selling, click on "*SALE"

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Tri-aktiline, 2nd pcs @ 40% off




Ladies, if you there's an itch ever since you read my Product Review on TRI-AKTILINE, the instant deep wrinkle filler. There's a way to remove that itch will a great discounted price!

SASA is having promotion for TRI-AKTILINE 30ml:

Twin Pack - Inclusive of 2 x 30ml TRI-AKTILINE ,

selling at RM288 (NP RM360), save a total of RM72.

PLUS a free 5ml EYLIPLEX-2 worth RM35.



Well, the RM50 off deal that i got in the previous Good Skin Labs workshop was better, but i would say this is so far the best deal if you did not obtain the RM50 off deal.

Click HERE to view on previous Good Skin Labs workshop

Click HERE to view my product review on Good Skin Labs

Click HERE if you're interested to attend the latest Good SKin Labs Workshop

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I live in Brazil. Can I get this promo from you here? How much would that cost me? Tks!

    ReplyDelete